Toast Deja Vu Error

lkwoodtrumpet

Registered
Every time i attempt to do a backup I get this error message..any clue?

Can't locate MacOSX/File.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /System/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Network/Library/Perl .) at /usr/local/bin/psync line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/psync line 14.
Can't locate MacOSX/File.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /System/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.1 /Network/Library/Perl .) at /usr/local/bin/psync line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/psync line 14.

Thanks.

:confused:

I'd be looking at what @INC is, as it may be that the symbol @ is causing the error. Have you named a folder or your computer name to @INC?

I have no idea what @INC is. I did a full reinstall of DejaVu, sacked all the pref files, and the error still comes up...I'll do a sys search to see if their is a folder named that tho.

Back