Toast with Jam?

Paul C

Registered
I have Toast Titanium 6 and use it mainly to burn dvd's, is it worth upgrading to Toast 6 with Jam? as I don't have idvd only imovie :confused:

Cheryl: iDVD is not a free download! What you linked to is an update from iDVD 4.0 to iDVD 4.0.1!

iDVD 4 is only available as a part of iLife '04, which is $50.

I thought idvd came with Panther but when I installed it it wasn't, oh well I suppose ilife is better value for money than getting Toast with Jam even though I've already got iphoto, QT 6 Pro and itunes :( .

Paul C said:
I thought idvd came with Panther but when I installed it it wasn't,
iDVD is bundled with Apple's consumer level machines, the iMac, and eMac if they have a Superdrive. It is not included with the iBook (no Superdrive), the PowerBook, or the G5. Beginning with Jaguar only iTunes comes with the retail version of Panther. iTunes is also available as a free download for either Macs or PCs.

iLife is most certainly included with new PowerBooks ::ha::

One look at this page will remove any doubts you may have as to whether or not iLife comes with a PowerBook. :confused:

[EDIT]
iLife '04 comes with all new Macs, including G5 PowerMacs.

perfessor101,

Where are you getting your information?

Pre-iLife, iDVD was only bundled with Macintosh computers that shipped with a SuperDrive. Now that iLife has been released, all new Macintosh computers come with it, save for the XServe.

Back