Translation?

unlearnthetruth

Recycle Me!
This may be a bit much to ask... but I really like this song ok, lyrics are here

the problem is it's in italian, and the translation site does so in such a way that, well, it makes no sense... i was wondering if some very bored italian speaker had an extra minute.... lol

hey, worth a shot right?

The italian part is roughly traslated to this:

your time slides slow that slips on the veil of my skin knot if you exceeded the border that you have given I to me I would not perhaps be here

but now by now that sense has to try to embrace a purer past watching ahead I will risk but I succeed to answer to mine because

all that that you will be, already had been written if indeed it exists, this God has failed every pronounced word will be the mirror of your pain reflects the guilt feeds hatred

mother my destiny I choose if mother I succeed to resist

that last breath slides slow my time reassures feels already agony to me without aim that you have given to me perhaps not, would not be here

but now by now that sense has to oppose resistance to a marked destiny I will not remain to watch without to succeed to resist to you risvegliarmi

mother my destiny I choose if mother I succeed to resist

risvegliami

not it is chosen without me not is life without me

I got that from worldlingo.com, so I can't verify it... :)

yeah that's more or less the same thing i got from sherlock's translator, unfortunately it doesn't seem to really make much sense at certain parts... oh well! thanks anyway

:cool:

Back