Ugly Kids

wdw_

Rockee
I've noticed this billboard for a while now, so I decided to go take a picture of it.

ugly_kids.jpg

Now that's advertising!;)

Wait...is it real or did you Photoshop it wdw_? It'd be so cool if it was real. :D

I've always said if I were rich I'd buy billboard space and put random stuff on it.

Too bad this isn't random, at least so says the link... :(

Pretty cool anyway.

It looks like the one on the left has bad teeth, but besides that, I don't think they're really "ugly."

I want to buy a billboard and have it say "Stop Reading This" in black letters on a white background. :)

If they wanted ugly kids they should have come to Utah. :p

As it says on the above linked page, the ad is for conglomerated radio stations owned by clear channel, and will eventually say "ugly kids grow up to be dj's." Or something close... I remember seeing a billboard like this around town, and mabye ugly kid's do grow up to be dj's, but really bad ones at that...

... My dad was not an ugly kid, and he's still not ugly! Hmph!

~Adam Sakellarides, son of Mike Sakellarides of KOST 103.5 FM. :p

That's really Hillary Rosen and Lars Ulrich when they were kids, 2 of the people who helped destroy the Napster revolution.

We got a DJ here in Mo-town named Foley who's really fat. So yeah, I guess the saying's true... face made for radio, indeed.

Adam, I thought your last name sounded familiar! That's cool. I used to listed to that station when I had 'n listened to radio. :p :D

I have a friend with a famous last name (last name of a DJ IIRC), but no relation. :p

Back