UK Mac vs. PC ads

I noticed this today too. Someone showed me that Apple had a large ad in a national newspaper, which showed the new stars. We were surprised and visited the Apple UK site to see for ourselves...

The stars of the ads are David Mitchell and Robert Webb, who have been in a comedy show (amongst other things) in the UK, named "Peep Show."

Probably best to be quite specific in your search, if looking for the title of the show using Google. ;)

The stars of the ads are David Mitchell and Robert Webb, who have been in a comedy show (amongst other things) in the UK, named "Peep Show."

That is a really funny show... I've watched season 2 & 3 on Google Video and quite enjoyed it. Sort of the European "guy's" version of "Sex in the City"... if you know the show, you'll enjoy the Mac ads even more. I'm sure that's part of the attraction for the British viewers.

Very good ads. Good point about not needing an 'office' computer at home.

P.S. This page was blocked by ContentBarrier. I think the word 'peep offended it.

Yes, they are very good - somewhat funnier than the American ones. And they are UK specific, which is also good :)

Back