Ul/dl 10.1?

influx

Registered
Hi everyone,

I've been trying all weekend to get 10.1, either from a Mac Store (I'm in London - if anyone knows of a store that will give me a CD, I'd appreciate it), or off usenet/hotline/carracho, to no avail.

I've got an FTP server up and running - 512k/256k - not the fastest, but acceptable enough.

If someone could upload it to there I'd appreciate it *very very* much. Of course, the FTP will remain up 24/7 to allow others to download it.

The FTP server is -

212.38.190.61 port 27015
user & pass : osx

Both uploading and downloading is allowed, but the directory is empty at the moment - obviously.

If no-one is able to upload it, then I'd be happy to download it from elsewhere, if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

Kerin.

I'm sure you could use Hotline or Carracho to find it ... it's a bit of a pain in the ass but you're options are rather limited. The only other thing I could think of would be to find someone who would be willing to burn a copy of the upgrade CD and mail it to you.

Someone has already given my access to their FTP server to download it.

So, I've taken my FTP server down until I get it, as it serves no purpose until then (and would only serve to allow people to upload 10.1 when I don't need it anymore).

But, once I've downloaded it, I'll put the FTP server back up, and post here to let everyone know.

Back