Uninstall phpMyAdmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashdogear

Registered
My Mac Mini was given to me by a friend. He has many things on it I cannot use and want to get rid of before I install OS 10.5. I want to uninstall phpMyAdmin (there are no other support applications) and cannot find any instructions in the documentation. Does anyone know what I need to do?

If you perform a "clean install" of Mac OS X 10.5, everything will be uninstalled, so to speak.

Performing a "clean install" erases the hard drive completely, then installs a fresh copy of Mac OS X 10.5, exactly as if the computer was just purchased new.

Is there something on the hard drive now that you don't want to lose by doing a "clean install?"

Thanks Diablo. I have many things like documents, pictures, movies and software and freeware I want saved. I plan to back up my hard drive before upgrading to OS 10.5. However, I am sure there are things in places besides my documents, user and application files that I will need to keep everything in synch. I worry that doing a "clean install" will cause some problems I will not know about until it is too late. That is why I am trying to document what I want to get rid of before I upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back