Updating a migration

Greenspur

Registered
Yesterday I migrated all my materials from my old Mac to a MacBook Air. I have since used the old Mac for another day. Can I transfer just the new stuff, and not have to go through the complete transfer process again?
Thanks.

Yes. There are many "sync" utilities that can help. After trying a few free ones, I personally decided to buy ChronoSync. There are a lot of things this kind of utility can get wrong, and ChronoSync seems to dot all the i's. Their support has been good too.

They do offer a free trial.

May I know which kind of the new stuff you want to transfer? Moreover, Migration Assistant is able to transfer user account, applications and other from one drive to another in simple ways.

Yes. There are many "sync" utilities that can help. After trying a few free ones, I personally decided to buy ChronoSync. There are a lot of things this kind of utility can get wrong, and ChronoSync seems to dot all the i's. Their support has been good too.

They do offer a free trial.
How much does this ChronoSync cost? If in reasonable price, I will definitely consider about it because I need it to transfer material as well.

Back