USB connectivity gone weird.

smithy

designer.
Hi,

Well I would have to say it is a software problem probably corresponding to the USB connectivity. My printer (which works perefectly fine Canon i560) of which i was using normally up until Word and all other programs that I tried to print from would not let me. I reinstalled the printer tried to re-configure and basically resorted to installing it on my pc to print out an assignment.

Then just now my digital camera won't connect to and is not recognised by Image Capture and iPhoto, though in system profiler it is there and presumbably working properly. It is a Kodak LS755, which was working properly as well. But now it isn't.

What can i do what can i do? Everything else USB is working okay (keyboard and mouse, and usb memory stick). It just seems to be these two items so far - which are perfectly working normally. Is it just another bug in 10.4.2? Hopefully .3 will solve this sometime soon.

Any help at all would be totally appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Anyone reckon they could shed some light on this problem? I'm thinking durasticaly to re-install os x. It still hasn't fixed itself.

Back