Video Cards??

Lessthanmighty

A never ending cycle...
Yeah, I know, this isnt technically a Mac question, but I forget where all this crap goes now.

Which is better?
Buying a older GeForce3 128MB
or
Buying a newer Geforce4 64MB?

I know it is newer and such, probably better technology and such, but are newer card with less RAM better than older cards with more RAM?

Whatever... video cards arent my specialty?

SHUT UP! I CANT SPELL! THEY DIDNT LEARN ME GOOD IN SCHOOL!

Easy, just get a GForce4 TI 4600 with 128 MB, has faster fill rates, etc. than the GF3, Just don't get a GForce4 MX. Nothing wrong with it, but if you want the best GForce right now, the GF4 TI4600 is it (today, anyway) - except for the new ATI cards, Well, technology marches on - don't get caught behind the wave.:p

Easy, just get a GForce4 TI 4600 with 128 MB, has faster fill rates, etc. than the GF3, Just don't get a GForce4 MX. Nothing wrong with it, but if you want the best GForce right now, the GF4 TI4600 is it (today, anyway) - except for the new ATI cards, Well, technology marches on - don't get caught behind the wave.:p

Less than mighty: I scanned your post with textedit and the only spelling mistakes found were the fact that you didn't put apostraphes in some words.

Back