Vlc??

SAbsar

Mac Graduate
Hey, anyone know how i can view subtitles with VLC on my dvd? i haven't been able to view subtitles!!! I cant believe myself! It seemed so easy on the PC camp to find the perfect dvd software! DVD player on my mac wont play my dvd's... it says "NOT PERMITTED" whenever i try to do ANYTHING(including playing)... and VLC wont display subtitle, while the same DVD on my pc WILL display subtitles.

Now i really like using a mac... i mean i am a TOTAL mac fanatic, but i cant find the righ dvd software :(

SAbsar said:
Hey, anyone know how i can view subtitles with VLC on my dvd? i haven't been able to view subtitles!!! I cant believe myself! It seemed so easy on the PC camp to find the perfect dvd software! DVD player on my mac wont play my dvd's... it says "NOT PERMITTED" whenever i try to do ANYTHING(including playing)... and VLC wont display subtitle, while the same DVD on my pc WILL display subtitles.

Now i really like using a mac... i mean i am a TOTAL mac fanatic, but i cant find the righ dvd software :(

I'm playing a DVD with several selections for subtitles, using VLC, all subtitles are fine. But DVD Player will not play the DVD at all, after using VLC. I think you must logout, or even reboot to use DVD Player after using VLC, (VLC is still a little buggy) Then the playing and subtitles should work. However, I am using DVD Player with Panther, and there is some differences, perhaps it's a more reliable DVD player than under Jaguar.

Can you please inform me on how to put subtitles on VLC? when I have for instance, " What the BLEEP do we Know Rabbit Hole.avi " and the " What the BLEEP do we Know Rabbit Hole.srt " how can I make them work together? how can I attach the srt file on the avi ?
Best Regards and many many thanks on your time!
thank you!!

Back