Vpc 6.1

According to some of the comments at versiontracker, Windows XP will have to be reactivated, which went well for the users. Still: A drag, of course.

Hopefully, now that Microsoft is at it, we'll finally get a Swiss German keyboard mapping for VPC. ;-)

Actually, I do. It's a win-win situation for Microsoft. People buying VPC (and/or Office v.X Professional) give MS money. People who tend to use VPC, tend to buy a 'real' PC sooner or later with yet another Windows license, which again gives MS money. Thus, I think Microsoft has an interest in keeping Virtual PC a good application.

Yeah, I know. MS isn't really bad. Some of the things they make are actually quite good, it's just nice to have something to bash. :D

Why would you want to install VPC with all the security breach going on the dark side? :D Hehe I just thought I'd say that but I'm sure that breach is far from Macs.

Microsoft will be introducing speed improvements to VPC. I expect great things to VPC 7. Yay!

People who didn't buy VPC, and only downloaded it, your serial won't work. Smart idea of microsoft's, just making all the pirates out.

If your serial doesn't work, it's because it's a widely circulated pirated serial number. I'll bet your serial number ends in 7743 or 4618, right? It's pirated.

If your serial number truly is not pirated, then it won't end in those numbers and you can make a simple phone call to Microsoft to get a new serial number.

About the time Microsoft released the 10.1.2 Office X update, if you'll recall, I'll bet your copy of Office X stopped working as well when you applied the update. And then you had to wait for the new "Pirated Serial Number list" to come out to get a new one that worked... right? Remember?

Everything runs better on a G4, my friend. Well, unless the G3 is significantly faster than the G4, like a G3 @ 900MHz vs. a G4 @ 400MHz -- obviously, the G3 will outperform the G4.

I think VirtualPC has some AltiVec support in it, so it'll run a bit better on a G4, but even if it doesn't, you're going to see better performance out of the faster processor, whether it be a G3 or G4.

Back