VST Tri Media Reader unde 10.3.4?

Hmm... the link didn't work, or the driver from that link didn't work?

I'm at a loss so far, then, as many people have reported success with this device -- although they report compatibility with OS X 10.1.x. I haven't seen any with success under 10.3, but then again, I haven't seen any without success under 10.3 either.

Sorry about that..

The link didn't work.

I have seen this driver working under 10.3.2. I have had to do a clean 10.3 install, then added the combo updater for 10.3.4. (I've done this with both the G3, and G5). I then download the driver, install it. All seems to go well, here. When I plug the media reader into the USB port, I get an message, that the SmartDiskTriAnchor.kext was installed improperly.

bob..

ElDiabloConCaca said:
Hmm... the link didn't work, or the driver from that link didn't work?

I'm at a loss so far, then, as many people have reported success with this device -- although they report compatibility with OS X 10.1.x. I haven't seen any with success under 10.3, but then again, I haven't seen any without success under 10.3 either.

Ah. try repairing permissions on your drive and see if that helps. Perhaps the permissions on the .kext file were incorrectly set when it was installed, hence the error message.

Back