Wall Street & the handwriting on the wall

This 'corruption' isn't confined to banks and other private sector industries. I work in the health sector and I see many examples of services being dumbed down to reduce budgets, with fat bonuses being paid to the managers who achieve these cost-saving targets. It's the patient (i.e. Joe Public) who loses out.

The bad guys are rewarded, the good guys punished, the "police" get their cut, and no-one wants to learn from history…

…and you wonder how we keep getting back in deep shit.

It's called "deep doodoo" rubiayat. Please.

Isn't there an expression concerning the Big Wigs getting away with murder. Hold on a sec! I just found it...."getting away with murder."

Last edited:
Thanks for the images...

Down in the caribbean we are feeling the crunch, european banks are tight on lending money due to people not paying their over extended credit. Tourism is dead and this year's rainy season has yet to cease. Hurricanes... and if not on a full scale, then rain, wind and waves crushing the beaches, homes and restaurants that reside along the shores. Today, we just lost one of my favorite restaurants on the water... i'm heading down to see the remains... maybe i'll post a photo.

No matter where we are this has impacted us all... we'll get through it.

Disasters bring opportunities, i hope you guys up north build a good team (this time around) to pull the US back on it's feet.

Before and after shots of my favorite bar/restaurant... unfortunately it was not insured for such a natural disaster and with moneys being tight... not sure if it will be rebuilt anytime soon.

:)

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 9
  • leftoverdinner.jpg
    leftoverdinner.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
CaribbeanOS-X

just a last add on... to off topic.

I was talking about the Out Island. Rum Cay. Port Nelson. Any news? Sorry folks.

Back