Warning About Soap!

Just plain soap does the job. Try telling that to hospitals and doctor offices that have hand sanitizer all over the place. That stuff does more damage than good.

Now the makers of hand sanitizer has to prove their claims. And no doubt, they will try to beef up their ‘research’ :confused:

On the contrary, they are very effective in killing "98%" of the Wee Beasties
bacteria_zpsgcwiu5ex.gif
on your hand after you have done בעל only knows with it, leaving the 2% of the resistant Wee Beasties
cocci_zpsbr71z9ho.gif
a nice open living space upon which to conjugate in prokaryotic frenzy transforming your hand into a fomite of eschatological ambitions that you will then use to [CENSORED--Ed.] yourself with a garlic press
bacteriaglomp_zpsrw8vfnqm.gif

Yet none of them will have any affect on
phage_zpsunc2n8he.gif

c17824dd.gif

--J.D.

Last edited:
This all comes from a saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and people not following it! :rolleyes:

Funny how what is advertised as natural and scent free has unacceptable levels of benzene, acetaldehyde, and acetal contaminants. Thanks Satcomer.

Funny how what is advertised as natural and scent free has unacceptable levels of benzene, acetaldehyde, and acetal contaminants. Thanks Satcomer.
Well, if the chemical compounds are found in nature, then even if they are dangerous the hand sanitiser can be claimed to be "natural," I suppose. ;) For example, curare (a poison) is natural but I wouldn't want it in my food or care products. :D

Back