Well... it's the 28th :D

This is sad I have to watch this in Windows Media Player via MSNBC, Microsoft owned site.

What about rendevous? Can I stream from one computer to another? Does that mean I can play on other Macs. I've got more than 3 macs in my house, this 3 mac rule sucks!

And Windows can't have it! ::ha:: This is too frickin' cool. A grand day for Apple. I'm in Heaven. ::angel::

Originally posted by dixonbm
This is sad I have to watch this in Windows Media Player via MSNBC, Microsoft owned site.

What about rendevous? Can I stream from one computer to another? Does that mean I can play on other Macs. I've got more than 3 macs in my house, this 3 mac rule sucks!

Job's Quote: "Most Apple users don't have more than 3 Macs"

Appearantly he's wrong :p

Yea, you can stream it between Macs, but the way he demostrated the feature, when the ibooks closed or left the area, the stream was broken, so not sure if it's a aiport thing or not.

people people...

*most* people are not uber geeks! most do not have more than 1 or 2. you and i may have more than 3 buy your mom probably only has one. he said most. and he's right. sometimes it sucks to be in the minority.

Back