• iWork

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • All

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
. I'm happy with my rev c PB17 and think it'll be good enough for a couple of years. I don't have an external monitor but I'm considering getting one and a mini. I can let my g/f use the mini for her basic needs and use the rest as a server for mine, using the monitor for the mini as well as a second monitor to go with my PowerBook.

She was thinking of an iBook 12, but this will more than suit her needs as well as letting me gain an extra monitor for about the same price as the iBook.

btw, saw this photo of a mini in a "new" case in another forum. Talk about going full circle ...

SE_30-OS%20X01.jpg

• 4 - 1GB iPod shuffle (1 for me, 2 for people I work with. We'll use then 1/2 for music, 1/2 for data. One for my dad, who's stuck with a 128mb USB jump drive and needs more space.)
  • 1 - MacMini for myself. Will be buying a few more real soon (2 for the office, one for my mom, 2 for my aunt [one for her use, one to automate her new house she's building].) -- Mine: 1.42 G4, 256mb RAM, 80GB HD, Bluetooth = ($749) + ($189 for a 1GB PC2700 DDR @ Macsales.com) - $??? (proceeds of the 256mb stock chip on E-Bay) --
  • 2 - iLife05 (one for myself and one for my cousin).

Might drop by the Apple store in Kenwood, OH today and grab another 1gb iPod shuffle. My cousin says he wants one and I don't feel like waiting for mine to ship in that order.

Back