What is eveyone's Fav. Games?

hmmm..
God only knows where I got it lol :p
PM me your email and I will mail ya something ;)

oh..you said you had a palm ??? how is that working out ?

I have a newton and it kicks arse!
The only bad thing is that I cant find drivers to make it interface with my mobile phones IrDA port in order to have wireless connectivity for emails when I travel...so I was thinking of either a palm m505 or a psion. I tried graffiti and hated it.. I dont see how someone can be productive or get any work done with it so I am considering getting a psion revo in addition to my newton.
What are your thoughts on palm ?

Admiral

I would argue that StarCraft is by far the best, but then again I love RTS's. It pains me however to know that we will probably never see a carbonized version of SC, so I will forever be playing in classic.

Atleast War3 will be carbonized so it will work in X.

And as shooters go, UT all the way. Wolf is starting to look good though...

why are all these people double posting?
whats the deal with that?
carpell tunnel double send click syndrome?

also, whats up with all these people who ask a lot of minute questions? :D

What about realmz???? I haven't played it in a couple years, but as far as the one game that I played the most throughout my game playing existence on the mac, that would be it! Currently I love BG2 and its not even out yet....I get my fix on my friends PC every now and then. BG2 come the hell out!!!

The best game of all time for me was 3 in Three. Never did finish it...but man was I hooked!

My God.... I thougt I was the only one that had even heard of that game. I played it in on and off between 5th grade and 11th grade. I have gotten many friends interested in it. For awhile, a friend and I had a compatition going to see whil could get the furthest. I know of no one who has actually finished the game. :)

Anyway, I have 4 games that I can always come back to:

Starcraft
Unreal Tourney
3 in Three
Civ 2

Back