what is this app?

torres

unTitled 1
I saw this screen grab and thought this looked like a cool app but I wasn't able to find it...

any one know the name and/or where I can get it?

calendar.jpg

Wow, so many complaints about the price of Konfabulator... Well check this out:

It's only been out for about two weeks now, and already it's spawning an entirely new movement! It's amazingly easy to build these widgets, and since each one only takes a few days to build and refine almost all the widgets being released are absolutely free. What's more, since the tweaking and modification of widgets is encouraged by their completely open source code there's a fast-growing community of widgeteers.

So no more complaints about the price. For $25 you get an awful lot more than an alternative iTunes controller or a desktop calendar. You get an entirely new realm of amazing widgets.

My personal favorite is the "ImagesForever" widget. Not just because I wrote it myself :D, but because I though to myself "wow, this would be cool," and a couple of hours later it was alive! I'm looking forward to making a whole lot more widgets too....

Hmm, I wonder if I could write a CVS client with it?

In the same vein, if you're at all interested in learning the ins and outs of programming and the power of Mac OS X take a look at the code of some of these widgets. XML plus Javascript... who would have believed it could be so powerful.

Arlo, my hat is off to you man!

You know you can move that register box almost entirely off the screen. ;)

Also i think most of the widgets are lame. They have potential but not to many have a good use. However, they can be easily edited. I have a Maid and a SpaceShip widget and i replaced their images with cows, and now i have a walking cow on my desktop and a floating cow! :D

Back