What Mobile / "Cell" Phone Do You Own?!

Just a little curious!

I have two *blush* ... i've had my Sony Ericsson t68i for about 6 months, on "Orange", here in Enger-Land ... But wanted to switch a contracted phone, so i bought a Nokia 7210 on vodafone! I love both phones, but the camera (HS-1C), and the Radio (with handsfree) is growing on me... Especially, as the t68i can appear 'slow' in operation! ...I do wish the 7210 had bluetooth tho :(

...what about yaselves, peeps?!

If possible drop pics! ... We aren't all clued up on all this techno, so not always, do part no's make sense!

CWS31_6240_28_0_1015.jpg

phone_models_7210.jpg

Links:

7210 : http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,4879,136,00.html

T68i : http://www.sonyericsson.com/uk/spg.jsp?template=PS1&B=ie&PID=9932&LM=PSM_V&gal=105

NeYo

T-Mobile Sidekick.

sidekick.jpg

It's often referred to as the Danger Hiptop. It's constantly connected to the internet for web browsing, aol instant messenger, email. it has date book, calendar, to-do lists all built-in. Check out the link below for interactive demos in quicktime and flash.

http://www.hiptop.com/101/

I also own an Ericsson T28 World phone. I use it occassionally by switching out the SIM card from the sidekick.

i think im the only teenager in britain without a mobile, although i occasionally text people with lycos (only because im online at the time).

I never liked motos ... they are always so industrial and ugly (thank god that NeXTEL has not spread since motorola hold all iDEN pattents lol)

Admiral

Motorola i90c thru Nextel. Before this 5 newer Nokias (in 2 years!, my personal opinion of them, JUNK) on Cincinnati Bell (AT&T), an Ericsson (pre-Sony years), and an Original Qualcom (GTE's first digital phone, 1997). VERY happy with the current one, and with Nextel.

i90c_s.jpg

i90c_m.jpg

I've got the T68i... guess I'm not alone... but does your phone have your macosx.com avatar on it??

phone.jpg

Yes, I'm a sad, geeky individual.. :D

Without the benefit of the T68i's big screen, I have this as my background.

Attachments

• moneybears2.jpg
    moneybears2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 27
I have a plan and simple Audiovox 9100, plain and simple, but it gets the job done. Many people are unware that their mobil has disabled features, or better options that are turned off by default, try searching google groups for you phone with the model on how to get into the programming or debug menus. Just don't mess with you ESN or NAM settings.

Does the p800 from Sony Ericsson iSync to make (Bluetooth).

I would rather the Panasonic GD88 but no Mac support. <Bum>

Does any other Mobile company have Mac support???

I have tried the p800 with USB, but the mac does not recognize it. I do not have a Bluetooth adaptor so I do not now know if it can sync over bluetooth. I am debating wether or not to get one :)

As for nokias, I like them (some of them) but I hate them due to teh fact that up until recently they did not make world phones.

This is my mobile phone timeline:

Maxon 3000
Nokia 8290
Ericsson T28w
Nokia 8890
Ericsson T68
SOnyEricsson p800

Thats in a span of Summer 2000 until now lol.
Note all the phones still work... I just wanted somthing new :p Most of my old phones I sold, now I only have the T68 and p800

Admiral

Don't have one, don't need one, don't want one. :D

BTW. What do you use those things for?

I have the Motorola TalkAbout T2260 CDMA phone through AllTel. The phone was free with my service contract: $39.95/month 500 Anytime minutes/5000 minutes nights and weekends, nationwide long distance, caller ID, call waiting, voice mail. The phone can cruise the internet and use email but I don't need those options. I use this mostly for long distance calling and short 1 minute calls during the day. It's only on when I need to make a call or am expecting a call.

Originally posted by mfsri
GSM in the US sucks. I wish the T68i was CDMA:( [/B]

That depends where you are in the US. Besides, if the T86i was CDMA, it couldn't really be a world phone, could it?

Got a Nokia 3510.
I needed a phone, good for SMS, good to hold and somewhat cheap, I found it.
Would trade it in for a T61i any day thou...

Currently I have a Nokia 7650. This phone is nice, since it was the first real MMS handset out there (with camera), but I am soo jealous of AdmiralAK for his P800. It's still not available in The Netherlands, but I had the chance to play with it some weeks ago and it really felt like a great phone.

My mobile history:

Panasonic GD 93
Nokia 6110
Nokia 6150
Nokia 7110
Nokia 6210
Ericsson R520
Ericsson T39
Nokia 8310
Ericsson T68i
Nokia 7650

Back