What Will Be the Next iApp

Apple has bought a few company's over the past few months one of them had a great midi app, so i think that apple is going to make iMusic so we the average user can make some unique music for out iMovie projects or perhaps turn our midi music into mp3's and share them with a few friends.

I don't think that if Apple releases a web browser it will be start with the "i" naming tradition. Its redundant and doesn't fit with Mail.app.

I also don't think that Apple will release a web browser in the usual sense. I expect that they will expand Sherlock's internet features to the point where it can replace a web browser. They will make plug-ins for most sites and use a modified rendering engine from the Help Viewer for sites that dont have plug-ins. That would be revolutionary.

i agree with mr_mac_x about the iWeb deal. i, meaning 'internet' would make it quite redundant.
Browse.app fits with the suite quite well.

iPhone! IP based phone that will be followed with a hardware based counterpart. Allowing you to use a wireless network to make IP calls to anyone on the planet!

sounds like what i'd want. will it be compatible to DECT, GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, GPRS, HSCSD and future UMTS standards? :p

no, really, an AirPort-phone would be nice. with international support, please... and free calls for .mac subscribers. THEN i would have a .mac account.

OR! Maybe it'll be iMicrosoftCrazyWizardApp.exe.app - A microsoft inspired 'Wizard' that can do ANYTHING you want.

you tell it you want a browser with the speed of WinIE (although it seems to hang for a few seconds on the machines at TAFE whenever you launch it) and the rendering of... OmniWeb (i havent seen anything that looks as nice in OSX) but with the HTML checker/comforming of icab. It then says, please wait, and, being a SuperSmart(TM) Wizard, it will know EXACTLY what it is you want, and will create the code, and compile it, with all the things you wanted.

Or of course, it can make any other app you want, in the same manner. An email program other than Entourage that doesnt suck? (is it possible?)

Pengu.

[Note. this is a parody. DUH]

i think rather then use the chimera core engines for rendering, apple should do a cross company effort with microsoft to create an ultimate app. apple did it with aol for ichat, and with allitle more time ichat will DEFINATLY become the best conversation peice for any platform. with apple coaco programers, ie could be turned into a grand and ungodly web browser.

the hole chimera thing isnt going to happen because even though everybody thinks that apple wants to kill ties with m$, they cant. its just not a good move and jobs knows it.

instead of fighting m$, why not just send mac iApp programers to the macBU at redmond?

Thid is my favorite kool-aid recipie

1 mix one pink lemonade packet with one ice blue rasberry lemode packet in pitcher

2 add i cup of suger and add water until desired strength

3 There is no step 3:D

In bright light it is aqua in less light it is graphite

I still hope Apple brings something like eWorld back. I know, it's been a long, long time, but a specialized client software connecting Mac users all over the world... Yes, there are forums like this one, but eWorld had quite a different charm (and other features).

i'm wondering how/why AppleWatcher is so convinced that iWeb will be next. it sounds like he/she has heard this rumor somewhere.

"spill the beans on the table, i always say"

ooh, as an added bonus, can anyone name the song that line is from?

What about iPeer2Peer, an iApp (which beautiful brushed metal interface) to connect to friendly anonymous servers and to share your backup files ?

LOOOOOOL

Back