what?

perhaps he means what is OS X?
I dont konw how he could find his way to the forum without having the slightest idea, but hey, mac happens.

Originally posted by Matrix Agent
perhaps he means what is OS X?
I dont konw how he could find his way to the forum without having the slightest idea, but hey, mac happens.

What, even to people with a nick which translates to cocksucker?

Hmmmmm ...
There is a saying (a joke) in greek that roughly translated means "Excessive Masturbation causes brain damage" (the original: I poli malakia blapi ton egkefalo) ... maybe the same holds true for performers of felation LOL ...:cool:

How did you derive at your answer ???
I think it's flawed!

If you take the cubed root of the original poster's head circumference divided by the sine of the arctangent of pi while taking the derivative of this whole function and mutliplying it by the determinant of the matrix of the wins and loses of the red sox & celtics I think you come out with a different answer :p

Admiral
--> by the way has anyone seen the movie pi ??? <--

Admiral, why do you want to know... do you work for the hacidics???? I destroyed, so you'll never get my formula:(

I managed to get the formula memorized before you destroyed it ... Admiral ... international man ofg myster has struck again :p

what the heck is a hacidisc anyway ??? :p

I may have slaughtered the spelling, but hacidic jews are sort of the hardcore jewish people from my understanding, but I have been calculating this number since I was 8 so I don't get out much, so I could be wrong.

Are those like the orthodox jews?? always weraing black, coats year long and pig tails on their sideburns & mustasches ?

I think you may be more likely to find them in the audience shots in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

:DAt 8 years old one would only have a third grade education.:D

Back