When and How can we find out the annoucement tomorrow?

irfaan

Registered
I know somebody already asked this question in another thread, but I think the question got lost in the predictions.

Does anyone know when the public will know the announcements?

I'm pretty excited, but don't want to spend my whole day trying to find it if we can't find out until much later!

Thanks!

It will appear in the Apple Events section of Apple's website soon after the event. If you are keen to watch the keynote, as I am, just avoid slashdot, digg etc, until it appears on that page.

If you don't want to watch the keynote (or don't care how you find out about the new products), then just go to Apple's website as soon as the keynote is over...or come back to this forum even! :)

I think that was the question: When is the keynote, and when does it end. ;)
It is scheduled for "August 7th at 10AM PDT". That's "Pacific Deuteronomy Time" I guess. (i.e.: I have no idea but suspect it's -9 hours from me, so I expect to see/hear/read something at 19.00h.

It is scheduled for "August 7th at 10AM PDT". That's "Pacific Deuteronomy Time" I guess. ...
PDT is Pacific Daylight Time. 10:00 AM PDT is the same as 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time from early Spring through mid-Autumn.

I think that was the question: When is the keynote, and when does it end. ;)
It is scheduled for "August 7th at 10AM PDT". That's "Pacific Deuteronomy Time" I guess. (i.e.: I have no idea but suspect it's -9 hours from me, so I expect to see/hear/read something at 19.00h.

You'll know about it as soon as anybody does. This is the internet, remember? ;)

We have around 2.25 hours to wait from the time of this post, seeing that the keynote will be live (as it never is).

Sure? I think you're an hour off from what I've read... www.macrumors.com says it starts 1 PM EST, which'd mean in ~1.75 hours from the time of this post.

Back