When will jag come??

k6metro

Registered
I hope i'm alone in this misery, but is anyone else still waiting for jaguar??? i ordered mine from the apple store online august 16th, with 2 day delivery, and its yet to arrive! Does anyone else share my pain?

-k6

Wow... I preordered mine in early August with an educational discount ($70) with 2-day shipping, and I received it one day early on the 23rd...

I got my copy on the 27th, which is pretty good considering I am in the middle of no-where. The closest city to me right now is a 3 hour drive...

We got ours!

Um... kinda... OS X 10.2 SERVER! :D

But... sadly the CD does not work on the computer - an AMD Duron 800Mhz.... hehe Just playing! :)

We got EVERYTHING (Zip Drive, Norton, OS X 10.2 Server, AppleCare) but the Mac itself wich actually shipped last night. So we'll probably see it Thursday. :)

And I'll be getting my hands on Jaguar today if not by the latest tomorow! I am dying over here! heh :D

I ordered Jaguar on July 26, and then when the Family Pack came out changed to that since it was cheaper for the muiltiple computers on August 19, and was bumped to the back of the line, and still haven't recieved it.

This also means I am loosing advertiisng money on my site since I was to write articles on it this week :(

I ordered mine the day after it was annouced using the edu discount, it was shipped via FedEx on the 21st, and arrived at my house on the 23rd. Ofcourse, I was on vacation so I didn't get to open it until the 26th.

Oh, I also took the free ground shipping option and they sent it 2 day fedex anyways :)

Brian

I ordered it on August 14th and I just got my e-mail today to let me know it's been shipped. YYAAAYYYY!!!

Originally posted by ElDiabloConCaca
Wow... I preordered mine in early August with an educational discount ($70) with 2-day shipping, and I received it one day early on the 23rd...

Pre-ordered!? What happened to that road trip we were gonna take dude?:(
:p

I preordered my copy from Amazon on July 30th and it looks like it *finally* shipped yesterday. Good grief! But I did get in before they yanked the rebate ... :D

Originally posted by wdw_

Pre-ordered!? What happened to that road trip we were gonna take dude?:(
:p

Aw, hell, completely forgot... hey, we can still take the road trip to see the 20GB iPod, 17" iMac and the new PowerMac towers!

When you free? :p

Back