Where abouts are you from?

Where are you from?

• North America: USA, Canada, Greenland etc...

• Latin America: Mexico, Brazil, Argentina etc...

• Western Europe: Germany, France, UK, Ireland etc...

• Eastern Europe: Greece, Turkey, Israel, Russia etc...

• Africa: Egypt, Morroco, South Africa, Kenya etc..

• Western Asia: India, Pakistan, CIS

• East Asia: Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan etc...

• Australasia: New Zealand, Fiji, Papa New Guinea etc...

• Antarctica: Any research scientists stuck out there?

• Other: Polynesia, Easter Island, Mars etc...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by alexachucarro

OK, I'm from Crawley, West Sussex. Halfway between London and Brighton. Gatwick Airport is about a ten minute drive.

I live in the ground floor bedroom that I converted from a Untility room, still living in my Mum's house. I live at no 46 Beeches Crescent, Southgate, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 6BS.

I go to Uni at South Bank University studying for a BSc in Special Effects. I graduate this July (hopefully) and then I'll be emigrating to New Zealand for a few years....

Sweet?

PS Where is Hants?

;)
I was expecting a general region, at least i know where to find a G4 now:)

I'm in whitchurch, north of hants (mac and metal hotbed;)) between andover (a crap town) and basingstoke, where i go to college, and twice voted worst town in britain, and i can see why:D

I live in a small state called Ohio. Pretty close to dead center of the state. There is nothing in this state. I need to leave.

Hello!

I live in Granger, Indiana. Kinda dull here, do DSL :( and no Apple Store :mad: They have DSL in South Bend and in Mishawaka which are both less than 30 min drive from where I live. Unfortunately the Apple Store is about a 3-4 hour drive from home. Granger is not all bad, most is farmland although it is starting to be developed :( Our neighbor has more money then he knows to do with because of selling farmland to build housing developments. Also, a couple years back there was a plan to develop the farm about a mile down the road into a SIX FLAGS! Well, they had some things they needed to do before doing this (widing the road, etc.) and have been doing these a little at a time. Well, I have mixed feelings about a Six Flags as my neighbor as a pro is the awesomeness of a Six Flags just a walk down the street and a con is that we will be struggling with lots of traffic and will break our country more. Looks like Granger, what used to be a quite, country town, is becoming more like Indianapolis or Chicago (minus the skyscrapers)

That is where I am from.

Have a great day!

Albert

Hello,
I live in Argentina, in a city called Témperley, about 40 minutes from Buenos Aires. My place is nice and quite to live, but I hope some day I will be living far away from here, perhaps I travel to the south, to the patagonia. I love that region. There is almost no human life there and there are a lot of trees and mountains.
Here it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to buy Apple products. I could only buy this second hand G3, it costed me $1500, but a new computer (G4 733) costs about 2500 dollars, what is about $5000 for us and I only earn $700 (and $700 is a lot!!!)
Here I send you a picture of my dog!!

Attachments

• roby.jpg
    roby.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 12
I'm from Toledo, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solor System, The Universe.

I don't currently live in that location anymore. I've been hanging out in the Inner Circle of Fault for a while now - pretty cool here.

Originally posted by julguribye
btw, Greenland isn't a part of north america, but europe.

Darn, Julian! You said exactly what I was about to post! ;)
BTW, double posting is no point, you'll never reach my counter anyway ;) :p

I live in Eberg, Tyholt, Strinda, Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag, Norway, Scandinavia, Europe, Tellus, Sol, the Milky Way, the Universe.

Hah, beat that! :p

I live in Barcelona, Catalonia (SPAIN), EU.

But I was born in Lleida, a small city northwest of Barcelona.

We have loveliest of weathers!!! Myself, I am fluent in three languages: Catalan, English and Spanish. With this I can easily talk to so many people!!!

dani++

Originally posted by ksv

Darn, Julian! You said exactly what I was about to post! ;)
BTW, double posting is no point, you'll never reach my counter anyway ;) :p

I live in Eberg, Tyholt, Strinda, Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag, Norway, Scandinavia, Europe, Tellus, Sol, the Milky Way, the Universe.

Hah, beat that! :p

Seeing as Greenland lays on the left side of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge (and it's continental plates that really set the continents' borders) and seeing as most expensive and decent Atlas' and encyclopaedias i have say it's part of North America and seeing as:

http://go.hrw.com/atlas/norm_htm/greenlnd.htm

Then I'll say it IS part of North America

Originally posted by alexachucarro

Seeing as Greenland lays on the left side of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge (and it's continental plates that really set the continents' borders) and seeing as most expensive and decent Atlas' and encyclopaedias i have say it's part of North America and seeing as:

http://go.hrw.com/atlas/norm_htm/greenlnd.htm

Then I'll say it IS part of North America

Uhm, Greenland is still a part of Denmark, and Svalbard is not a part of Asia :p

But, yeah, you're probably right, but speaking of countries, Greenland is a part of Europe ;)

OK, forget what I just said... :p

The real question is why its called Greenland. It is mostly snow covered and icy. While on the other hand Iceland is very nice with hardly any snow at all. Why is this?:D

If I don't remember completely wrong, Greenland was called what it is because its edges look green and vegetable... The whole country wasn't, of course...

Back