Where are you?

Miami, FL.

Doing well a week and a half after Wilma. Lost power until last Friday, but left for Orlando with the wife and kids. Came back on Saturday.

My prayers to everyone that is still being affected from this hurricane and past hurricanes. :(

Bayside, NY. Experiencing my first true winter in a long time after leaving the hurricane torn gulf coast! Shovel snow? No Problem! Rebuild my home and town after a hurricane? No Thanks!

delsoljb32 said:
Bayside, NY. Experiencing my first true winter in a long time after leaving the hurricane torn gulf coast! Shovel snow? No Problem! Rebuild my home and town after a hurricane? No Thanks!

Yes, I would take snow over hurricanes anyday. I lived in NY all my life until 891 when I moved down here to Miami with my parents. God willing I'll be moving north of Miami (the farthest south would probably be Orlando, but I'm hoping that my wife falls in love with NJ where my cousin lives now once we visit next eyar :D). I miss the snow. The closest I've come to snow here in Miami is the sno-cones they sell on the streets here. :p

I've added myself to Frappr; (can't seem to add to the Google maps of macosx) I live in sunny Western Australia (currently 23 degrees C)

Happy New Year

Well that was a mistake mentioning principalities - killed the thread dead. Anyone with a defibrillator?

Back