Where are you?

Still in Paris.
I just nailed the owner of a dog (caught her this time!!) that always lets her Labrador poop in front of my building (same tree). Never on a leash "rover" and madam always looking away. Classic. She's marked now. YYYes!!
Bogart in "Casablanca" said...." but there will always be Paris."

HA! There was a TV series here in the UK recently profiling the major cities of Europe. When asked to sum up their city in just a few choice words, the Parisiens all said "Dog shit!"

:D

Reminds me of a George Carlin sketch.
In America we say for somebody going crazy- "He went apesh*t" or "He went bananas" Well, bananas IS apesh*t

Zion, IL, USA. A little hole in the wall 50 miles north of Chicago, 3 miles from Wisconsin. No one knows where Zion is unless they're from Lake County, so I'm from Chicago =)

MrPrez

MrPrez,
My aunt lived in Wilmette (outside of Chicago). Is that near you?
Zion sounds like a riot by the way. Cheers.

I'm as usual in Aspern which is in Vienna - but over Christmas I'm in Obertauern skiing down the mountains! (cant wait)

macbri
In the 70's, my brother lived in San Diego for four years and liked it very much....but after awhile he couldn't handle it... " what? another nice day?!" He ended up saying to himself. So he moved back to smelly, dirty New York where there are different seasons of a kind. He hasn't left since. Have a nice day.

I grew up in Ireland, and after 16 years here in SoCal I'm not against the idea of "seasons" again.... Let's see what the coming new year brings... ;)

I'm from Miami, FL.

:D

(It's the only way to keep the thread competitive with the word association thread!!! :p)

Well first I was in Leeds, then I was in Bingley and Wilsden. Then we left the UK and I was in Al Khobr in Saudi Arabia, then I was in Wilsden again. Then I was in Kitwe in Zambia, then I was in Kabwe in Zambia. Then we went back to the UK and I was in Nunthorpe in Cleveland. Then I was in Bulawayo in Rhodesia, then I was in Salisbury. Then I was in Marbella in Spain. Then I was in Harare in Zimbabwe (that used to be called Salisbury Rhodesia until Mugabe came along). Then I was in Göteborg in Sweden, then I was in Stockholm, but still lived in Göteborg. Then I was in Sheffield.

I am still in Sheffield. :D

Problem is, my feet are getting itchy again!

Well first I was in Leeds, then I was in Bingley and Wilsden. Then we left the UK and I was in Al Khobr in Saudi Arabia, then I was in Wilsden again. Then I was in Kitwe in Zambia, then I was in Kabwe in Zambia. Then we went back to the UK and I was in Nunthorpe in Cleveland. Then I was in Bulawayo in Rhodesia, then I was in Salisbury. Then I was in Marbella in Spain. Then I was in Harare in Zimbabwe (that used to be called Salisbury Rhodesia until Mugabe came along). Then I was in Göteborg in Sweden, then I was in Stockholm, but still lived in Göteborg. Then I was in Sheffield.

I am still in Sheffield. :D

Problem is, my feet are getting itchy again!

Is that Wilsden in London?

Back