White Trackball?

talkinghead42

Registered
Hello,

I've been looking online for a white trackball to go with my imac but i'm having no luck whatsoever. Does anyone know of anywhere i can get one?

Thanks a lot,
Stuart.

you should always choose function over look. you're not going to sit there and stare at a mouse are you? no, you're going to be staring at the screen.

people that choose things based on looks end up selling themselves short most often.

But you could have the Kensington Expert Mouse Pro, with 500 buttons...

You almost wouldn't need a keyboard. :D

blue&whiteman said:
you should always choose function over look. you're not going to sit there and stare at a mouse are you? no, you're going to be staring at the screen.

people that choose things based on looks end up selling themselves short most often.

you are the one who uses a mac, and modded it to look better....right? ;)

DanTekGeek said:
you are the one who uses a mac, and modded it to look better....right? ;)

yes and I bought it in the original state that was ugly. I bought it for what was on the inside when it was new and years later with upgrades i'm still using it so I thought I would give it a new look. I always thought the aqua colour was ugly and I tolerated it for 5 years. I did not buy it based on looks thats for sure. I simply made the most out of its form with the paint.

a mod is taking something you don't like the look of and making it look better. its not at all buying something new just for looks.

I have a Logitech Marble Trackball that is almost identical to that Kensington (save for color) but I much prefer the Macally, which is slimmer and whose track ball is slightly smaller, lighter and much smoother. And don't be afraid of five buttons-- they are positioned ergonomically and having RightClick, LeftClick, Back, Forward and Scroll/DoubleClick comes in very handy.

But yeah, the Kensington is cheap and white.

I use the trackball from the evil empire, but only because I like the shape and having the trackball on the thumb side.

Back