• voice

• paragon

• lonny

• fryke

• neyo

• azosx

• chemistry_geek

Results are only viewable after voting.
1) Don't worry if you "win" or "loose" this poll, we all know there will be no correct voting by members, just because there is limited people to vote for. Shall we say people will vote "favorites"? :D

2) Don't worry about keeping busy and active, I mean it's good that you do so, but try to be a help to other members other than just spamming. NOTE: not blaming anybody for spamming, just letting ya know. :)

c'mon peeps, vote for your favorite...Ed!!!

WOW! I am Popular for the blacksheep of the Board! yay me! :D

Maybe i should Jus NOT get a mac, to keep my "Black sheep" Status?! :D

NeYo

it sure the hell isn't me....

but i voted for me anyways!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ed... change my vote to Xoot... i come here maybe once per week.... xoot's here every freakin day!

oh well (guess i am a nobody in a vast space of other nobodys who are still better knowen then i am) and i have no real point to this post (thats what happens afterstaying up for 2 days stright) (I CAN'T EVEN SPELL!)

ok BB, your vote is changed to xoot :rolleyes:

and a couple more choices added. When's the last time you saw a poll with 20 choices?:p

Well, I am probably the LEAST active member, considering it has been a couple of months now.

I have been travelling western Canada fixing macs and have had no time to be here, but hey, here's a hello to all.

Things have changed a lot, but one thing remains the same...

Nobody I can find who can pass the macosx.com MacOS9 cert exam. LOL

Cheers.

Scott

Back