Whot a bloody idiot....

AdmiralAK

Simply Daemonic
http://www.deathtomacs.com
Take a look at the above site....

I think the guys onto something.... if we...as mac developers can put this script on every web page we make...but we make a small substitution to make all PCs go to "see_the_light.com" lol (our own pro mac, anti-santan-gates-kinda-website which features OS X) we can make a dent in this idiot's ego and the PC industry :p (of course we will be throwing standards out the window ... but sacrifices may need to be made :p)

Admiral

Thanks for bringing this to the genreal populace. But lets face it you are just helping to spread the word arn't you? I never would have discovered this without your help.

Anyhoo, I just sent an email calling him a wanker, Ihave no doubt that this will open me up to a tonne of spam mail which is probably all this is about any how, but there you go, stop promoting trash.

i guess he doesn't realize that a good portion of those thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of webpages that he wants to use his script are themselves developed on macs.

and the script is just a geocities-style javascript redirect wtf?

Hang on... I can view his page, and I'm on a mac... either this's guy's code doesn't work, or for some reason he doean't want to block mac users from being blocked...

Maybe I'm just stupid...:)

nah, i don't think it's you ;)

it's like any chat system that has an ignore feature. nobody ever ignores anyone without telling them a couple dozen times 'i'm putting you on ignore now', 'your on ignore', 'don't bother talking to me b/c i have you on ignore' etc etc etc.

besides, if that site's an example of the rich and varied content we'd be missing then yeah, whatever.

but we make a small substitution to make all PCs go to "see_the_light.com" lol (our own pro mac, anti-santan-gates-kinda-website which features OS X)

Heh, just make a fake frontend to store.apple.com and tell them all they need to do is enter their credit card # to gain access to the hottest teen site on the internet. Apple's sales'll go through the roof!

Actually I was on anotehr BBS which deal with mobile phones and I jsut happened to notice this address on his signature file :p lol

I think endians idea about the teeny boppin apple store kinda thing would make apple lotsa money...but then they would be associated with "pervs" and possibly pedophiles lol...bad publicity I think :)

The script he has just redirects all macs to his page (ihatemacs.com) instead of showing the regular web page.

something is wrong with him lol..maybe his mom mistreated him when he was a kid and has issues

Admiral "prof Freud":cool:

Talk about a great comic book villian! Anyone a good artist?? I think i could right an entire plot around his plan of evil domination.

Well, I guess I can see how the world would be better if only x86 existed, that would be one of those cool monopoly things that limits everyone to just a few product choices. I can't wait until it becomes reality.

Sorry...I'm trying to build him a defense ...... and it's not working at all:p

Talk about a great comic book villian! Anyone a good artist?? I think i could right an entire plot around his plan of evil domination.

It just so happens that my goal in life is to become a comic book artist! :D :D

So you think that a comic about evil scipt ravaging the planet's macs would sell? But of course if we did make one, the ending couldn't end in all macs being rendered useless. We need a superhero to combat this problem. Can Steve Jobs fly?:D

Back in the day, all you had to do was set an image or embedded file to c:\con\con and every pc user would crash and burn...

&lt A HREF="c:\con\con"&gt well, I think thats the sintax. Man, those were the days. Blue screened them every time!

Haha this guy's an @$$hole.. i just sent him a nice lengthy email -

"I really dont see how you consider it fair to do that... After all, Apple does have the best operating system in the world, OS X. In fact windows xp, 2000, me, watever the f*** mr. gates wants to call it, are obsolete. If you compared the best of the best of dells, ibms, etc to a quicksilver mac g4 WHICH IS NOT BY THE WAY FRUIT COLOURED you would find it about 900% better. So, if i were you, i would probably get off apple's back bfore all the mac hackers get together and down your site completely. Oh and by the way even if every site in the wrold used this "script" that is all of 2 lines long, apple would modify the OS to bypass it. There arent enough mac haters out there anyhow. In my closing words, i would like to say that you are an asshole, and you will NEVER CONQUER US! YEAH!
ASSHOLE!!"

LOL :p
I do wonder...
It all Macosx.com members sent him an email, like yours, I wonder if he would connect teh dots and realize who "leaked" his site :p

I have the same ID on two bulletin boards (well almost all bulletin boards :p) and he happens to be on one of em :p

Admiral

Back