Why I'll never use

When TWC stared charging rental on my router, I bought my own.
Got a Netgear CG3000D-RG, and it appears to be an excellent choice so far.

When TWC stared charging rental on my router, I bought my own.
Got a Netgear CG3000D-RG, and it appears to be an excellent choice so far.

Likewise, on Comcast, with my Netgear WNDR4500. Also own my Motorola SB6121 cable modem.
Both have been bullet proof. (knock on wood!)

Well Netgear Router Hacked so most users can do is disable remote access and change your router password and out once every six months!

Also NEVER trust ISP modems and routers! You will save tons of money!

Well Netgear Router Hacked so most users can do is disable remote access and change your router password and out once every six months!

Also NEVER trust ISP modems and routers! You will save tons of money!
Purchase a roll of kitchen aluminum foil (heavy duty works best), fashion yourself a hat that fits securely, and what do you know, all of your concerns and problems will vanish. ;)

Purchase a roll of kitchen aluminum foil (heavy duty works best), fashion yourself a hat that fits securely, and what do you know, all of your concerns and problems will vanish. ;)

You must have tried it :cool:

This is what I was talking about.

Think about it if you have a large story home it could help your router transfer wireless Internet through the the upstairs!

Last edited:
Back