Windows 2000 running on a MacBook

georgelien

Registered
Hello everyone!

Does any of you know where I can find video and sound drivers for windows 2000?

Thank you in advance!

Boot Camp should provide you with drivers, but they're most likely for Windows XP -- have you tried those under Windows 2000?

Unfortunately, I'm running Parallel, and do not plan to use Boot Camp for my needs.

Anyone, anyone?

ElDiabloConCaca said:
Boot Camp should provide you with drivers, but they're most likely for Windows XP -- have you tried those under Windows 2000?

Erh... In Parallels, Windows 2000 should find the emulated sound and video without a problem. You won't need drivers for the _actual_ sound/video hardware, because the virtual machine doesn't see the real hardware, anyway.

You're right, fryke!

The software is simply amazing. It's a better plug and play than Windows itself.

No wonder there's a rumor going around suspecting Apple buying the company that created Parallels (http://www.macuser.com/windows/apple_endorses_parallels_deskt.php).

Thanks everyone!

fryke said:
Erh... In Parallels, Windows 2000 should find the emulated sound and video without a problem. You won't need drivers for the _actual_ sound/video hardware, because the virtual machine doesn't see the real hardware, anyway.

Back