Wireless University's

RGrphc2

...InSaNe...
I'm going to be going to Kean University in the Fall of this year, let's not get into discusion of what happened with my moving.

I heard rumors that the school has a wireless internet connection for all students. How can I find this out, i have googled every possible combination, but have not gotten a straight answer. Can Someone help me out here?

I graduated fro college over 10 years ago. Once I was graduated, I noticed that that I hardly ever used the student services available for students. I quick call to the college could give you the answer. Also you should take full advantage of the college's orientation. You won't regret finding an upper classmate to get the skinny on the college. Lastly don't be afraid to visit the school during the summer and do some exploring on the campus. This will be a great head start on incoming freshman.

I envy your journey into college. These next four years will be the best years in your life (to that point). Just keep eye on the prize and don't fall into 24 hour party. I saw many kids fall into alcoholism and kill their futures. The best way to describe college, know when to work and know when to play. Most students fail out the first year.

Satcomer said:
I graduated fro college over 10 years ago. Once I was graduated, I noticed that that I hardly ever used the student services available for students. I quick call to the college could give you the answer. Also you should take full advantage of the college's orientation. You won't regret finding an upper classmate to get the skinny on the college. Lastly don't be afraid to visit the school during the summer and do some exploring on the campus. This will be a great head start on incoming freshman.

I envy your journey into college. These next four years will be the best years in your life (to that point). Just keep eye on the prize and don't fall into 24 hour party. I saw many kids fall into alcoholism and kill their futures. The best way to describe college, know when to work and know when to play. Most students fail out the first year.

I've been in college already for a while, just got my AAS, i'll be done in 2007 hopefully. It took me over 3 years to get my AAS in Graphic Design because my parents don't pay my bills, i had my own bills to pay (cell phone, car insurance etc etc), and at one point i was so out of it i really didn't care (but that part is over now, thank god!)

Back