Working for Apple

Hello -

I work for Apple in Rochester, New York. We have lots of discounts. After 3 months, you're qualified for the employee discount and then an additional 3 friends/family get the discount through you. Anything in the store is 10% off. Software, 50% off and so forth. Excellent deals - as well as firesales (things that didn't sell). Why do you inquire?

I just got hired at the Apple store in Santa Rosa, and believe me, if you are wondering about the benefits, they are great. just ask the person you go in to the interview with near the end and they will disclose as much as they can.

and like MLE said, you can get 10% off anything in the store to start off, except bose products. and besides, you get free t-shirts ^_^

MLE said:
Hello -

I work for Apple in Rochester, New York. We have lots of discounts. After 3 months, you're qualified for the employee discount and then an additional 3 friends/family get the discount through you. Anything in the store is 10% off. Software, 50% off and so forth. Excellent deals - as well as firesales (things that didn't sell). Why do you inquire?

I thought the store was in Victor in East View Mall? I used to live in the 19th Ward and still have some friends left there. You may have heard me on the radio there (in the city) if you were there in the late 80s or early 90s.

Back