WWDC News Reports Here!

talk about chaos ;) Someone is getting a nervous breakdown here!

b.t.w. don't visit this one: http://stream.apple.akadns.net/

Ther will be NO coverage of the event on Monday afternoon June 23, 2003 to see Steve Jobs? Worldwide Developers Conference keynote address exclusively in QuickTime. :D

have fun

ah, i'm totally confused............. Lexy isn't going to stream WWDC at all, he's going to give some news, in Dutch..... Sorry

Damn my school is showing itlive on the Network again. :) I'll keep u updated with GOOD stuff, writing this damn paper thats due at 6.

Oh god, the Panther CD looks like crap, they changed the X. It's graphite, looked like brushed metal, don't quote me on that. With a high light similar to the Safari buttons.

Adam from the Apple Store Glendale, here. it seems the screenshots were all real. New Finder, labels, etc... Steve calls it more "User Centric."

http://stream.apple.akadns.net/

Dont tune into this address tonday there will be no coverage on the WWDC. Not according to Apple web site. link above. It says tune in later monday afternoon "following" this event. So after the keynote you will be able to tune in later todqay acording to Apples web site.

Holy crap! Expose is sooo frickin' cool! You press a keyboard command or something, and all your open windows shrink and tile themselves on your screen! Desktop clutter be gone!

Edit: you can assign a keyboard shortcut, hot corner, or mouse button to hide and show apps in all or just the current app

Salas: Shes showing off mail
Salas: Urrr..he
Salas: Has built in Safari renderer
Salas: so its fast
Salas: 'works beautifully'

Mail in Panther: Now is "way faster," includes Safari rendering. Also treats email addresses and web addresses as dragable "objects." You can also view a series of emails as a "thread." Spiffy.

Salas: He's showing off how fast mail is
richy: ;)
Salas: "now in terms of reading mail in threads"
Salas: "I can click on a button and see all the threads"
Salas: reading email, managing email, so much easier."
amon-re: Nice... is it accurate? ;)
Salas: "Thats the new mail"
Salas: Crowd goes CRAZY
Salas: "by popular demand...we are building in FAX"
*** Cheule (~Cheule@cloaked.LSANCA54.covad.net) has joined channel #themacmind
*** Signoff: kerm (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
Salas: "Very very simple...press a button, you are faxing"

Back