Yet another hidden feature.

VGZ

Registered
Check this page at ResEx. I can't help but wonder how many other hidden features there are in X:).

AdmiralAK

Simply Daemonic
I am sure that once more people start using OS X we are going to see more of these kinds of tricks since OS X is built on top of unix and unix is highly customizeable :D

"Skins" shouldnt be that far away not should they?:cool:

VGZ

Registered
>skins
We can only hope.

Personally I want soundsets back.

AdmiralAK

Simply Daemonic
I used to like soundsets but ever since I made my mac into an MP3 jukebox everytime an event happened and it beeped, or made some sound (and I was wearing headphones) it felt like my eardrums were exploding :p So I stopped using em ;)

plaidpjs

Registered
Originally posted by AdmiralAK
I used to like soundsets but ever since I made my mac into an MP3 jukebox everytime an event happened and it beeped, or made some sound (and I was wearing headphones) it felt like my eardrums were exploding :p So I stopped using em ;)
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your problem, but it would seem a simple solution would be to set the system alerts volume way down. That's what i do, now that i know it can be done.

Ciao!

rharder

Do not read this sign.
Wow! That multiple icon sizes in the same window trick is froody. Kudos to the barve who discovered it.

-Rob

jdog

Not a Moderator
Originally posted by AdmiralAK

"Skins" shouldnt be that far away not should they?:cool:
Sorry...

Here ya go.

Kazrog

Mac Metalhead
Uh... hello? The MacThemes project was for the Classic Mac OS, NOT Mac OS X!

So with any luck, themes will be coming to OS X. I know Kaleidoscope is trying to do it as we speak.

rharder

Do not read this sign.
I'd send you mine, but I'm at a Wintel machine now.

-Rob