Yet another hidden feature.

I am sure that once more people start using OS X we are going to see more of these kinds of tricks since OS X is built on top of unix and unix is highly customizeable :D

"Skins" shouldnt be that far away not should they?:cool:

I used to like soundsets but ever since I made my mac into an MP3 jukebox everytime an event happened and it beeped, or made some sound (and I was wearing headphones) it felt like my eardrums were exploding :p So I stopped using em ;)

Originally posted by AdmiralAK
I used to like soundsets but ever since I made my mac into an MP3 jukebox everytime an event happened and it beeped, or made some sound (and I was wearing headphones) it felt like my eardrums were exploding :p So I stopped using em ;)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your problem, but it would seem a simple solution would be to set the system alerts volume way down. That's what i do, now that i know it can be done.

Ciao!

Wow! That multiple icon sizes in the same window trick is froody. Kudos to the barve who discovered it.

-Rob

Uh... hello? The MacThemes project was for the Classic Mac OS, NOT Mac OS X!

So with any luck, themes will be coming to OS X. I know Kaleidoscope is trying to do it as we speak.

Back