Your Prayers Please...

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
Hello,

I just wanted to drop and line and let everyone know that I have a prayer request. For those not into praying, well, you can just move to the next thread.

Anyhow, here is the scoop. For those who don't know, my wife is pregnant with our first child. She is 36 weeks along. We found out today that she has an abundant amount of amniotic fluid, which is not a good thing. Its called, hydramnios.

Basically, when it comes down to statistics, 60% of the time its a condition that just needs to be watched and will complicate the labor process. The other 40% of the time it has to do with development or disorder with the baby. We go in next Monday for a Level 2 Ultrasound and will probably get the dirt on what is exactly going on at that time.

Even though the odds are in the favor the child being healthy, I have never been one to rely on the odds, but on God. So, if you find it in you, I ask for your prayers for our little one and of course for the mother as well.

Thank you all...

Admin

Your wife and child will certainly have my prayers admin...please keep us updated

God Bless you for your faithfulness and your honesty

i normally don't pray..... but in times like these, i usually do and will...

i hope that you and your wife have a perfectly healty baby! :)

all my prayers, hopes, and wishes!
casey kelley

Prayers and healing energy are being sent your way from my home. I can only imagine how much fear and anxiety you must be experiencing right now. I think we all hope that your child is completely healthy and enters this world without any complications. May God watch over you and yours.

I am also one who is not the praying sort.

I will send you the most positive energy that I can, however. My sincere wishes for an easy, uncomplicated delivery, followed by a long healthy life for your little one and the whole of your family.

Peace be with you.

While I, too, don't really pray, I'd just like to express my sympathies and hope that your child will turn out healthy.

... sending as much positive energy as possible your way ... hoping everything works out fine ...

I can second everyone who posted before me.

Hopefully, everything turns out OK! I am sending all my positive energy towards you and your wife!!!

<---- not one to pray either, but I send a lot of positive energy, and hopefully my very unusual good luck with odds will help you as well. What we all must do is just feel confident that nothing will go wrong, instead of worrying that it will. This kind of minor change to our thoughts immediately makes the situation a more positive one.

Admin, you have my prayers, and those of my wife as well. I will also ask my prayer group to pray for you this morning.

Trust in His care.

Back