Your Prayers Please...

My experience is that if you think about what bad may happen, things almost always go well :)

I hope that everthing turns out well for you, your wife, and your child. Its major things like this that I actually take the time to pray for, so you and your family are in my prayers.

-Rick

Today is the big day... we will find out what the scoop is.

Thanks all for your prayers & support.

Admin

I am having an INCREDIBLE day today... everything is going perfectly (even against all chance) like I flipped a coin and it landed up heads 5 times in a row. This is a GOOD sign. Whenever I have wierd bursts of chance-shattering luck like this (which doesn't happen often but it has before), my good fortune is contagious. I think everything's going to turn out just fine! :) :)

All is well... things look normal... she is 37 weeks along... but measuring 40.5 weeks... so, things are on the up & up!

Thanks again all for your support & prayers.

Prayer Changes Things.

Admin

yes, very glad to hear this news. and i will continue to think of yu and hope that all continues normally and that it will be all too soon til your sleep patterns are completely out of whack:)

Admin, I got in on this late as I to have been dealing with things that have required alot of prayer. At this point in my life my family could use all the prayer that could be put out. We have been dealing with something for a long time now and when I didn't know where else to turn to for support I came here.I am very happy to hear that things are going well and I will keep you in my prayers until I see the pics of your healthy baby.

Sincerely,
Brent (PC SMASHER)

I treat this place as sort of an extended family. And just like a real family, you have some relatives you can't stand and some that you like.

Originally posted by Admin
All is well...

Hello!

I am so glad to hear that Admin, I got into this a little late but it looks like God has granted the prayers of some other people.

I will keep you in my prayers that you have a safe delivery and all that!

Have a great day!

Albert

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy Admin!

You, your wife, and your child will continue to be in my prayers

Back