Bluetooth dead?

~~NeYo~~ said:
How is Bluetooth hard to use? On Mobile phone's for example, it couldn't be much easier... You want to send anything, goto the menu, send via bluetooth, and search and hit send... How much easier could it be?! :confused:

I am a bit off topic here but I am having trouble with my bluetooth head set (HBH-35) for my Sony Ericsson 610. It worked fine but now I cant get it to charge and it wont turn on or off...I let it sit for two months and it sort of died? I called Sonytech support they did not know what it coudl be and wont take it back weithout he paper work which I no longer can find...

jean

always keep the paper work... (i know, i know, doesn't help now...) i'd try to let it charge for, say, 12 or more hours. then look whether it comes back online. but if you've really lost all the paper stuff, you probably can't get a replacement or even a warranty-based (i.e. free) repair.

fryke said:
always keep the paper work... (i know, i know, doesn't help now...) i'd try to let it charge for, say, 12 or more hours. then look whether it comes back online. but if you've really lost all the paper stuff, you probably can't get a replacement or even a warranty-based (i.e. free) repair.

okay I have tried leaving it in all night but no luck it just keeps blinking the red light.. its the
HBH-35 on the T610 phone... I think I am sunk. jean

i realy wat to know wat u guys are talking about but the yahoo link doesnt work - says page cannot be found or something!

Back