Herve's Bar & Grill

Okay, here a huge slice of apple pie with ice cream ... I think I'll have a soy protein shake after my coffee, maybe I'll wake up with that .. :)

Ick... I want some orange juice - good clean refreshment!
Maybe an omelet too. I wonder if they serve omelets at this grill?

Of course! If we don't have something at the menu, we'll add it there!!

Hey .. I think we still need some bartenders here! Anyone interested in virtual bartendering? Arden? mr K? Habilis?

Wow... it didn't say how long his hair was, which could make a difference in what happened. The owner/operator too... at least it wasn't a customer who could sue the park, I guess...

Um, I'll be a bartender. I promise I won't drink any of the alcoholic beverages until I turn 21.

i am going to have my girlfriend put her hair up now when she rides on rollercoasters now, that was shocking to read

.. changing the subject; has any of you guys fasted? And how and how long? I've done water only and water + fruit / veget. juices + herbal teas for up to a few weeks ... thinking of master cleanse. I think I need some more cleansing than I can get from the normal (veget.) food and medicines etc. So I guess I'll try ..

i once fasted for 24 hours... holiday :)
I had a headache the whole time. I eat a lot and i stay thin. Its strange :) growth spurt i spose.
lol like my avatar? I made it quickly in flash. It may be... offensive i suppose. :) i like it
i made an avatar for my friend too.... look at the post below :)

Back