Herve's Bar & Grill

Um...I don't have a cell phone, but I do often smoke in my car. I don't see how that detracts from driving any. It's not like I'm paying attention to the cigarette at all. :p

I admit, i phone sometimes when driving ... and depending on the place where i am, i openly hate the safety belts (in US i would get the ticket for not wearing it, so i hate it and wear it). .. can we change the topic? :D

The people who talk on a cell phone, put on makeup, eat breakfast and yell at their kids in the back seat while doing 70 on the freeway should be shot because they're bound to kill someone else. Fortunately this rarely happens...

It really bugs me when some hotshot teen in his souped-up Civic, or Camaro, or whatever, comes speeding around the corner and peels out. I mean, I drive somewhat fast, but I always slow for my turns and I try to use caution. It's just the people who don't care that make our insurance go sky high and make the road hazardous for the rest of us.

Then there's the drunk drivers...

Yeah man insurance.... ugh. Cars are messed up, we should just outlaw them in favor of friendlier methods of transportation - can anyone say subway? Busses mabye? *Friggin* walk to work, for *cripes* sake.

If the busses started running at night and on Sundays, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

And I'd rather not walk to work - it's 25 miles away. That'd take me half the day just to get there. :p

Originally posted by Darkshadow
Um...I don't have a cell phone, but I do often smoke in my car. I don't see how that detracts from driving any. It's not like I'm paying attention to the cigarette at all. :p

I meant the ones that are on the phone, smoking (puffing) AND driving all at the same time...

I'd feel much safer if that person had 3 hands (min, 4 hands even better!) and 2 heads. :p

It detracts from your driving if you throw it out the window and get a ticket, though.

How can you stand to inhale all those toxic fumes into your lungs anyway?

hello. I'll have a margarita (shows ID which says he's 26 years old).
I just spent the last 4 hours making a simple photo gallery. Now everything is set up, even a guestbook to comment on the Art pieces. http://penguinn.com/gallery i am adding more tomorro.

I like the 223 one a lot! The pics came through ok but that was all, there was a lot of jumble using Safari.

So, where'd ya get the fake ID? I know, silly question because Firestarter FX does wonderful things ;)

not a fake id... a fake computer id! mwahahhahaha!

heheh and thanks.... it took me quite a long time indeed to make 223. I kept adding final touches. It was a lot brighter, and there was no 223 in the front. I might use that for something..... perhaps a website or forum called 223?

lol and yes i agree Ugg. It does WONDERFUL things. CLICK HERE TO SEE ITS WONDERULNESS!!!!!
hehehe dont get me started :)

ps. where's that margarita!? i love lime drinks, they're delicious..!

Your fake ID bounced, so no boozy woozy for you.

You need to clean up your code on that page, Androo. I've seen other sites you've done and I know you don't write code that badly. The images turned out well, however.

Ow!

I'm pretty happy, guys. My AP scores came in the mail today, and I got a 5 on my Calculus exam (range is 1-5)! Drinks on me, but show some valid ID.

Originally posted by arden
Ow!

I'm pretty happy, guys. My AP scores came in the mail today, and I got a 5 on my Calculus exam (range is 1-5)! Drinks on me, but show some valid ID.

Congratulations! I started college as a math major. When I stopped having fun with it I switched to Linguistics and never looked back. I loved Linguistics.

Back