Herve's Bar & Grill

Anyone want to hear some of my recent computer woes? Preferrably at a time when I can type quickly without worrying about the noise? (Sis's head is on the other side of the wall... and no, it's not severed.)

Oh go on then. I could use a little light relief. ;) Sorry, shouldn't tease. We asll have computer woes from time to time, and when they happen, they are very very frustrating.

Yes, but mine are currently rather ongoing and very frustrating... you'll understand when I actually rant and rave about them (since ranting and raving online requires massive keyboard abuse). Hopefully, they will be solved by a new iMac sometime soon...

Mmmm... Pizza... Wonder if there are any sit-in pizza places on my ride today.

And Arden - at least it's her complaining about your banging on the keyboard, wait till it's the other way around (sis, head, wall, banging, etc.). Kidding. heh ;)

*Rides off on my motorcycle before Arden catches on* :D

Darkshadow said:
Haha, you better have a pretty quick ride, Sogni. ;)

Nah, he knows I'm just messing with him. :)
And if not - I'll just have my wrestling friend sit on him. :D

I'll bet his sister wonders what he's doing on the computer at wee hours in the morning tho - that's what bugs her. heh. :p

Damn... no pizza! :(
Got some yummy fries tho! Mmmm. :)

Wow, I believe it not... The B&G is no longer the most lengthy thread in this place... Impossible! :eek:

I guess I have been away for a while.

I sincerely doubt it ;). I remember when the Word Association thread was about half as long as this one. And that was only a few years ago!

Where's the yearly name-change thread? :confused: that's what I came back for... lol

What forum is that?

Sogni, my car could catch up to your bike in an instant. And your wrestling buddy is my buddy, too. So you had better come up with a better plan or you'll have sore ears for a few days. :rolleyes:

Dark: My sister complains when I type loudly, and it wakes her. I wish these walls were more soundproof, especially where my drums are... drumming in the middle of the night without worrying about waking anyone (with real drums, not the expensive cheap way out (electronic kit)): that would be swell.

Edit: Almost forgot... does anyone know how to remap two modifier keys to each other in OS 9? I got a new Logitech keyboard, and (among other things), the Cmd and Option keys are switched in OS 9. (Plus the driver doesn't work for OS 9... anyone know a way I can get the media buttons to work? They work just fine in OS X.)

Arden said:
Edit: Almost forgot... does anyone know how to remap two modifier keys to each other in OS 9? I got a new Logitech keyboard, and (among other things), the Cmd and Option keys are switched in OS 9. (Plus the driver doesn't work for OS 9... anyone know a way I can get the media buttons to work? They work just fine in OS X.)

I would say USB Overdrive would probably do it.

http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/3281

Arden said:
Sogni, my car could catch up to your bike in an instant.
Dude, by the time you figured it out, you'd have no idea where I even went to try and catch me. :p

And your wrestling buddy is my buddy, too. So you had better come up with a better plan or you'll have sore ears for a few days. :rolleyes:
Yeah, but you seem to like it when he sits on you. heh :p

Back