Will Ferrell switch video

metfoo

Registered
Is it going to be released? I think its great apple has a since of humor with that. I would love to download a copy of it.

Where did you hear about that? I would laugh my arse off, he is the funniest man alive!

It was at the very beggining on the Keynote today. The replay at the beginning of the keynote replay. It's hillarious!!!!:D

yeah they play it at te begining or the end of every replay of the keynote, its the funiest on they have, well the Stoned Ellen Feiss commercial is real funny too :D

Originally posted by DualG4X
yeah they play it at te begining or the end of every replay of the keynote, its the funiest on they have, well the Stoned Ellen Feiss commercial is real funny too :D

Ha ha. That's the impression that I got from Ellen as well.

wow...

.mov file was 15.8 MB
.mp4 file was 3.9 MB

I mean, I knew there would be a difference... but only 1/4th the size! That is fricken awesome.

Can't....resist....telling everyone....that Will Farrell's ad....isn't funny!

What the hell people? That's funny? Well I guess I know why Saturday Night Live is still on the air.

Don't get me wrong, Will Farrell is sometimes funny, and I'd rather watch all Will Farrell all of the time than have to watch 10 seconds of Adam Sandler, but the Ad doesn't make me laugh at all.

OK, I just have to ask...

Is ubermac a PC troll? Cause I can't seem to find a post anywhere where he has anything positive to say about Apple or the Mac. Even on those rare ocassions when he tries it comes out as a slam.

So I have to ask,
"Ubermac, why are you here?"

Back