10.3.5 (Complete Thread)

Nah, no change with the new iSync. Funny thing is that as a desperate attempt I tried browsing the phone (I know the 6600 isn't compatible with it). It opens the browse window and says it has loaded the contents but the window is empty. I then pressed the send button in that window, this let me choose a file to send and it worked! Just doesn't make ANY sense. I can't send in the normal way, but I can in this (unsupported) way. I got my file sent anyway...

Hmm... The empty browse window is 'normal' for the 6600... Haven't ever tried sending a file that way, though... The re-pairing would still be worth a try, I guess...

As I said in the original post, re-pair-ing it was one of the first things I tried. Normally just turning bluetooth off and on again will solve any problems with bluetooth. Otherwise a restart will do it. But this one survives it all! I have also tried turning bluetooth off and on again on the phone. File beaming works fine from the phone to the computer too. It's a strange one. But it really doesn't matter since I can send files anyway :)

I'm curious to know from those of you who have had the Tiger Preview for a while. Is it pretty stable so far? Is it stable using Final Cut HD, Motion, DVD SP3, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc?

I know I've heard before not to install in in a work environment but my excitement for Tiger drives me to want to install it! Can you share your stories and experiences with me?

You know, I'm curious too. I got my developer DVDs (standard and server) a while back when everyone other ADC member got them, installed it, poked around a very brief moment and decided that it didn't feel quite up to giving it a good work out yet.

I've been holding my breath for a couple of weeks now expecting a new release to show up on my downloads at ADC any day (especially with the expo Tuesday...) but no luck! So now I'm itching to play with Tiger again, but hate to start playing and installing if I'm going to get another set of DVDs in the mail or simply get a download any day now.

Any thoughts? I've heard people mention of problems with Dreamweaver. I really want to start hammering on Tiger and start submitting bug reports, buuuut...

Also, are there any exclusive ADC member forums around? It would be nice if there were a place for open discussion to occur but I've not found anything nor has Apple ever mentioned such from what I've seen.

Back