10.6.2 Update is here

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
10.6.2 Combo, or just use Software Update. The build number is 10C540.

For me is fix some DNS issues but it did create one quirk. upon restart the Update changed my Volume Output Device (Line-out) to Internal speakers. I changed it back though and others have reported the same strange sound issue upon installation restart. I just call that simply strange. :confused:

All in though, everything seems good and it even fixes a lot of font issues some where having. Here is the all the details About the Mac OS X v10.6.2 Update.

I noticed my Macbook no longer made a sound!!11!
freakingout.gif

I was about to start a topic. I finally looked at my System Preference and found the output set to "2 channel Soundflower."

WTF is a "Soundflower?" I checked on "t3h G00gl3" but I do not recall downloading it nor can I "find" it!

Clearly this is the work of Space Aliens in league with Micro$oft.
brood.gif

--J.D.

Still a bit frustrated by it though. 10.6.2 fails to connect to my open directory server. It also takes about a year to just think about connecting to a computer in Screen Share or with AFP. However, all of this works flawlessly with 10.5.8.

Make sure you use the DNS server of the server on the client Machine. Plus maybe the cache of the account is being kept and the Kerberos connection is rejecting you.

Well it's letting me connect to the server in Open Directory now, but it still isn't letting me link up my user account.

Back