11:02

I said dilluted, and I meant dilluted. It was just a stupid thing I made up a while ago for no apparent reason, I prefer dilluted to deluded, and I think it looks better with 2 Ls :)

I have to say, when i'm around bluefusion the same thing happens to me. I seriously don't think it's anything phychological. Before I even knew about it, I saw it when bluefusion was around. I swear there is something seriously wrong here..

I was watching a rerun of the X-Files the other day (the episode was 'believe the lie' in which a frozen alien corpse is discovered on a Canadian mountaintop) and scully looked over at her clock-radio ....

The time was 11:02.

Weird, huh? I know that Chris Carter tries to get 10:13 in there whenever he can, and that George Lucas always manages to sneak in a 1168 somewhere as well.

Sym: yes, that's quite wierd, although that, at least, could have just been a coincidence. GameDog is willing to vouch for the fact that EVERY TIME I'm around him (or ABassCube for that matter) 11:02 will appear somewhere, not even just on the clock, and usually multiple times. There really is something wrong with that...

Back