A Mess O' Trouble (old mac game)

Fantastic I figured it out with your help, thank you!

I am stuck in the Monolith valley Ruins. How do I use the CD? Someone in the game said something about a computer but that dialog did not get saved anywhere so I can't go back and reread it. Also can you give a hint for the room with the stone carvings?
Nevermind I figured it out :) Almost beat the game, just need to figure out the meaning of the magic word...

I am playing through AMOT on OSX and I have a few things at the end of the desert world I'm stuck on - I have made it past the blasting powder and put the handle on the pump for the well, but it says it is locked or stuck. I also have not found anything to do with the key or cylinder in this world yet. How do I get the pump handle unstuck/unlocked?

Nevermind I figured it out :) Almost beat the game, just need to figure out the meaning of the magic word...
You may find in the first world on the mountain, the location is called View. Maybe before that you have to talk to Ray (same world, a location called Road)

Oh, I wasn't familiar with A Mess O' Trouble, but your post got me curious. I ended up reading the whole discussion, and now I'm itching to give it a shot myself! Being a big fan of various games, discovering new adventures is always a treat. And speaking of gaming, I recently found out about games you can play for money– pretty neat, right? There's a bunch of exciting options out there, and it's such a cool way to enjoy gaming while earning a little extra on the side. Thought I'd share, maybe fellow game enthusiasts should give it a whirl for a change!

Last edited:
Back