Age differences and relations

well then Scruffy, here's another toast to your odds defying relationship!! :)sound of coffee mugs clinking:)

Well, at least it's not the first time abroad .. or apart or long distance thing for either. So so far I've had worse distances, so now Ireland/US should not be the biggest problem. The one that was Brazil/Italy - Spain/Italy, UK/Italy ended ages ago but I'm not going to let the actual relation break up. I can hope there are no too tempting geeks at Apple then .. :-/

My ex was three years my senior - we met first on irc :eek: Well, that didnt seem odd at all.. maybe because we were both fairly young (atleast where i live im young ;) ). Im 20. We went out for two years before she moved to islamabad (that is like 800km from karachi, where i live).

Giaguara said:
I can hope there are no too tempting geeks at Apple then .. :-/

kind of lame to quote my own thread but .. hehe. diggin old threads is fun .. and yes there are tempting geeks at apple.

so .. the age relation has changed too. no more the 2 years age difference but 5. which is not bad at all since with him i feel like i'm me 48 7 ... ;) :D :p ::love::

So, since when is it the new "5 years age difference relationship"? Not only your relationship is renewed, but also your postings seem to be like in those days. ;)
Hey, but it's not Dorn, right?

(man, I seem to have nothing better to do but digging in ppls private life)

They got it because you are so "renewed" or because Dorn is also around?
Or maybe because you are so tired on work because of the chat that ended few minutes before you showed up on work? :)

Zammy-Sam said:
They got it because you are so "renewed" or because Dorn is also around?
Or maybe because you are so tired on work because of the chat that ended few minutes before you showed up on work? :)

/em raises head... looks around, and smiles

Ayup.

Dorn.

Zammy-Sam said:
So, since when is it the new "5 years age difference relationship"? Not only your relationship is renewed, but also your postings seem to be like in those days. ;)
Hey, but it's not Dorn, right?

(man, I seem to have nothing better to do but digging in ppls private life)

No worries :) Pls feel free to pry.

Heh ... yes and nope. I looked pretty renewed and different .. suddenly damn ENJOYING my work far far too much .. smiling all the time and could not get to bad mood (still can't) .. :p
And yes, when he's around, all Apple pretty much got it.. staring at us like we'd have been together really foreer...
And nope... most of the time chatting at work .. hehe. I mean consulting .. either way .. so text, audio .. and isight (heheh) ... so from when he wakes up till late .. (say midnight here in worst case) .. used to hang here till that late before I changed the home since I didnt have internet there, now .. rather hang here since nothing beats T1 (bandwidth that is) ... (hehehe) .. oh yes, working .. just working .. ::angel::

Hehe, finally I know your age, Gia! :D
# I was under the impression you were older than me.
I know, women don't like talking about their age, so I won't mention.

However, happy for you two. Hope you will spend some time in the forum as well and not just talk over ichat. ;)

EDIT: math was never my field.

Back