Androo's Image Club

styl·ish: adjective
having style; specifically : conforming to current fashion

I like a lot of what's been done! Especially the Tango.

Here's a conceptual CD cover I made for when I finally get a good band gig going and cut an album. It's smaller than the original, low quality, and has a watermark because it may eventually become Intellectual Property (and it has my full name, revealed for the first time ever on Macosx.com!).

heheehehehe coool! I love the grass... its all 3D and stuffff...
how do you like mine? Kind of weird eh?
Lets see some more! I will upload another in a minute...

here's one.... it's an abstract image..... it looks delicious, but not big enough for a dekstop... ah well, it would make a good dekstop, dont you think?

Androo: that abstract seems a little lacking... I think it needs more details.

Thanks for the comments, though! I will post more when I have a chance (which will not be until Sunday!). Maybe I'll do some of the things I made for the (now defunct) web site You Can't Do That On Star Trek.

Seeing some of Scott's stuff makes me want to sit down at my Mac and create something cool. :) He really has a talent and eye for design.

Androo... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... hang in there. :D

my newest... grungy i guess.......... i added a couple of textures.... also i added blue and purple to various spots in the pic.
Here it is:

It means Scott is better than you right now at certain aspects of Photoshop, but one day you will be just as good (I think).

One of my YCDTOST pics, one that garnered much attention and acclaim:

Originally posted by Androo
And what the F*ck is that supposed to mean?
The same thing that this means. ;)
Originally posted by symphonix
whatever centre of my brain is responsible for criticising artwork took one look at "The Sandwich" and collapsed sobbing into the corner. :p
Anyway, my contribution. I was messing with textures in my 3D program and came up with an Aqua look, sans the highlighting in the back.
http://www.anim8.biz/aqua.jpg

Dang, what kind of light source is that? 4000 watt bulb? :D

Ok ok, so I should have warned people my pic was a big file as well...I've seen lots of people hit it and stop loading it. Heh

Soo...here's my next sumission. And I saved it as a jpeg this time - smaller file size.

1280x1024 still...171K Night at the Improv

And my original post, resaved as a jpeg. ;)
(If any mods are looking through this, can you fix my original post to point to the same link below? I can't edit that post anymore.)

1280x1024 212K.... Pipe Dream

And Androo...please don't go and resize anyone's pics like that. It was way too small to see the detail in it. :p

Ricky... and symphonix.... hopefully you are both staring here with shame and pitty. Why shame.... i dunno. Why pitty.... that i dunno also. The Sandwhich was a parody of The Ring, unless you two never go ou tto the mall to see posters on the wall where the cinemas are..... unless you just stare at your computer all day long, surfing the internet, hoping for some valid piece of information to be brought up.... news from apple.... a new thread in a forum.
I made that for a friend anyway..... we were playing a prank on his brother.... hahahaha he got scared.

Back